cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Firestick - BT Sport / BT TV App

Go to solution

Hi

Would anyone know, should I be able to log into the BT TV App with my BT Sport ID? I only have BT Sport with BT. I want to order the UFC PPV next week, and last time I did, I was not able to use the app on my firestick, and I have never been able to do so, it just says there is an error with my account. I ended up having to log in through the Silk Browser and watch it on there.

There is clearly something up; I try to click on 'your products' and the page shows for about two seconds before disappearing, and that happens no matter what device I try to access my account on. I also can't log in on my laptop in a normal Chrome browser, yet I can in an incognito window, which I am using now. That last one might be something to do with my settings I guess.

Anyway, sorry for the long question, but if anyone can help that would be great. Thank you 🙂

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Firestick - BT Sport / BT TV App

Go to solution

No.  The BT TV app can only be used by BT TV customers.

PPV events aren't available to watch in either the BT Sport or BT TV apps though.

BT Sport Box Office is run by a 3rd party on behalf of BT, and they don't offer any app for the Fire Stick I'm afraid.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Gah. That's annoying. Okay thank you
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

You can watch on your Fire Stick, using the browser (Amazon Silk) and logging into the BT Sport Boxoffice website, as thats how i watch mine. Video playback is seemless, never had issues and always get full HD quality.

(You can also use Chromecast, AirPlay to an Apple TV or watch on any computer browser)