cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s1ddo71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Forum Team Not Replying

I had BT Sport on my Sky box including HD from when my Phone/Broadband activated on the 2/8/13 but on the 16/8/13 it got cut off and on screen it tells me to contact BT to activate it. I don't know why this happened and do not want to activate it again if that will then charge me for the HD element as even though it was after the free date expired I naturally thought that I was OK until I got cutoff. Also looking at the BT Sport on Sky section of the forums it seems people are having problems activating their vewing cards/service.

I do have the online/mobile apps but really want it on my TV as it's a far larger viewing method and will not be as subseptable to picture break up over broadband can be. I would like this to be sorted out very quickly now as the Rugby season starts on Friday 6th September with my Team (Leicester Tigers) first game on the 8th.

I am posting this as I sent two emails to the Forum Moderation Team and only had standard replies on the 16/8/13 and 30/8/13 that said they were really busy which suprises me as I expected them to be as busy as when BT Sport launched when I did get help from them with my Phone/Broadband order.

Could someone please reply to this.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Forum Team Not Replying

Hi S1ddo71

Sorry you haven't had any replies I checked our queue but cannot see them in there.

Please fill out the Contact the Mods form in my profile and this should get to us. You can find this form in the section 'About Me'.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
s1ddo71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Forum Team Not Replying

Can any mod give me a response please as I replied to you 2 days ago.

Regards,

Glenn Siddon

0 Ratings