cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 30

Free Football. Not BT!

With BBC, Sky and Amazon showing free to air Premier League football, why not BT?

In these times I understand why other channels are helping people during these difficult times.  What I do not understand is why BT has not. Typical BT profits before people!!! 

0 Ratings
29 REPLIES 29
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 30

Re: Free Football. Not BT!

BT have in the past shown quite a few games free.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 3 of 30

BT are under no legal obligation to show any sport for free that they own the commercial rights for. 

Congratulations on seeking out this BT customer forum and setting up an account just so you can have a moan though... FYI most BT Sport customers have had a refund for the months where there has been no football 👍😂

Highlighted
Message 4 of 30

Still no free football when other companies are helping the country to try and return to normal.

BT should be ashamed...  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 30

BT have nothing to be ashamed off.

Highlighted
Message 6 of 30

The point I am making is that when other companies are providing free football to try and help the country return to normal BT cannot make any effort.

Thank you Sky and co.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 30

BT have helped the NHS workers by offering unlimited data across all of their SIM Only, Family SIM, Data SIM and handset plans.
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 30

Guess you're not a season ticket holder then as the clubs are giving free passes so the holders can watch them.

BT have stated they'ee not putting the games on free to air as they are thanking the subscribers who stuck with them throughout instead of anything else. Also last time I checked you pay a license fee to watch the "free" bbc games

Highlighted
Message 9 of 30

How can you thank sky when they charge the most for the viewing of football, and I know BT have done it as well, but the box office thing charging £15 a game, especially in these times is an absolute disgrace. Ask anyone from any other country how much it costs to just watch some football, pennies compared to here.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 30

'License fee' are tou serious?🤣🤣 The amoung BT and Sky charge for sport and you're complaining about a measly TV license

0 Ratings