cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 121 of 338

Putting my BT Sport on hold / cancelling

I am currently tied into a 12 month deal with my BT Sport package. I spoke to the BT Sport customer service team last week to discuss the changes due to Corona and I was assured that if football was cancelled or postponed, I would be allowed to get out my BT Sport contract. This was before the Premier League met to decide the future of the season. 

Now the season has been delayed and postponed, with a view to cancelling it at a later point, I was hoping to see where I stand. I have tried to make numerous calls to the speak to them but I am unable given no one is there to answer the phones. I understand the current view is that it isn't cancelled and only postponed, however I am currently paying £17.99 a month with no access to any Champions League or Premier League sport.

What is the latest on this as I can see little information on contract termination or pausing of subscription on their website. Can I pause my subscriptions? Can I cancel it? Or am I going to continue to pay for a service I can no longer access? Sky have made it very easy to pause subscriptions so I don't understand why there is so little information from BT. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 122 of 338

Re: Cancelling Sports

Thats great that they will give you 3 months free, problem is that it takes about an our of waiting in a queue to speak to someone about it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 123 of 338

Re: Cancel BT Sport

I've had pretty much the same experience of trying to get through, Friday evening I was on hold for 43 mins until a message clicked into say they had closed at 9pm.  I've tried each day since, Sat/Sun and Mon with the shortest time on hold being 35 mins to the longest 1hr 12 mins.  I've given up and have now cancelled my direct debit - it's absolutely ridiculous especially as Sky took approx 2 mins to log on and pause the service.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 124 of 338

Re: Putting my BT Sport on hold / cancelling

Looking for the same thing, similar to sky, very easy to do on line although getting confirmation takes a bit of time, BT very busy, could they not just put a notice up like sky, telling us whether or not this is what's happening, save a lot of faffing about??

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 125 of 338

BT Sport - are they allowing you to pause

Does anybody know if BT are allowing you to pause your BT Sport subscription? 

I don't need to call them but there isn't an option online to just email them and they haven't said anything about this. Sky are allowing you to pause their sports you think they would follow. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 126 of 338

Re: BT Sport - are they allowing you to pause

Is there any admin on this site? All these topics about sport. Do they actually know how to run a forum? The idea is to keep things in one place. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 127 of 338

I just counted. 30 topics about one subject. 😂😂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 128 of 338

Bt sport

Are any refunds or reductions being made to the price of bt sport whilst all football has been postponed?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 129 of 338

BT Live Sport & Coronavirus

Anyone know if BT sport are offering reduced costs while live sport is unavailable due to the coronavirus?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 130 of 338

@MissBeattywrote:

Is there any admin on this site? All these topics about sport. Do they actually know how to run a forum? The idea is to keep things in one place. 

The problem is people keep starting new threads on the same subject. 😉