cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 171 of 281

Cancel BT Sport

I'm trying to cancel my BT Sport Pack and BT Sport HD Pack online and can't see any options to do this. Just points me to a phone number. Sky have a suspend Sports option which I did in in a matter of seconds on the MySky app last night. I can't believe BT do not have this option available. 

0 Ratings
Message 172 of 281

Cancelling Bt sport

Trying to cancel Bt sport as no live sport , Sky have made process really simple but Bt seem to think making it harder will retain customers . Been on phone waiting to speak to someone for 40 mins . Sky took20 secs online . 

Why cannot I do this online , surely Bt should be helping its customers not making things more difficult ? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 173 of 281

Re: Freeze payment for BT Sport

+1

BT not answering is not great, we know the situation is difficult, a similar system to Sky is needed. If I cancel my DD I'll get someone ringing me no doubt. Time to try that way of getting through.

Sticking your heads in the sand is not a valid way of dealing with this BT.

Beginner
Message 174 of 281

How do i cancel BT sport and the HD pack

I appreciate what is going on but i dont really want to spend forever on the phone as i am still at work can you please advise many thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 175 of 281

How do i cancel BT sport and the HD pack

BT i hope you use common sense over this and freeze BT sport for everyone that is signed up to it as previous customers have said.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 176 of 281

Re: Freeze payment for BT Sport

I’m asking the same question as impossible to get through on phone. I don’t even know how to see the replies on this community? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 177 of 281

BT sport

• Bt sport is included in my package. With the cancellation of all sport, will this charge be deducted from my bill?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 178 of 281

I just want to cancel my BT sports subscription but cannot do it - AAAGGHHHH

I have been on hold for over 2 hours !! I can't see anywhere online where i Can cancel it. Please help

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 179 of 281

Re: I just want to cancel my BT sports subscription but cannot do it - AAAGGHHHH

Sorry, there is no other option.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 180 of 281

Cant get through and want to cancel sport (and chat is down..)

Hi,

I cant through to via call or chat... is there an email so i can cancel sports?

Max

0 Ratings