Message 231 of 338

Re: Freeze payment for BT Sport

yes I do know my best friend is 1 of them
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 232 of 338

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for bearing with us, BT Sport customers can now go to bt.com/sportsupport to get a one-month bill credit for BT Sport, or, choose for BT to donate the credit to the NHS Charities Together Covid-19 Urgent Appeal.

We’ll update you as we get more info about live sport.

Thanks

PaddyB

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 233 of 338

Do BT really think live sport will be back in one month? They should freeze payments until it's back, like Sky.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 234 of 338

Absolutely. One month is pathetic.

Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 235 of 338

You won't be donating then?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 236 of 338

Most people greedy. 

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 237 of 338

Finally BT Sport wake up but I reiterate my original post -   BT Sport is putting money and capital before the well-being of its subscribers in this unprecedented times of covid 19. If Sky can put the well-being of is subscribers first and pause billing I cannot see why BT cannot do the same. Why are BT Sport not pausing billing or offering credit on a rolling basis as there is no way this covid 19 situation is going to last just 1 month. Not good BT Sport and not good publicity at all. As for the option of donation of credit to NHS organisations - why not double match each donation to NHS and make a considerable donation to the heroes on the front line who need the money and resources urgently?  No you didn't think of that did you?  Again BT Sport not stepping up in their handling this coronavirus situation.

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 238 of 338

Anyone donating to the NHS. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 239 of 338

There's just no pleasing some people, they have stated why this was delayed. In reality refunding etc due to achange of content is WAY down the line from looking after vulnerable customers & keeping line & broadbands connected. I've seen plenty of complaints as well that the "great" Sky pause system online isn't working either

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 240 of 338

yes, I have donated