cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 261 of 338

Re: BT Sports subscription suspension

That changed yesterday but wasn't widely publicised, logon to MyBt and you should see your options

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 262 of 338

wow that's a lot
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 263 of 338

that's wat it sounds like he must be rich though to be forking out that much
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 264 of 338

Whichever ones you choose to cancel, you've chosen the worst possible time to do it, you could be on the phone for hours.

I'm intrigued why you didn't move your mobile to BT, they own the EE network and you could have retained your number and saved money in the process.

I've read today that Sky are hiking their prices so you would probably be doing yourself a big favour looking into where the best deal is to be had rather than acting in haste and relenting at leisure.

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 265 of 338

Re: Cancelled BT Sport but still have to give 30 days notice

I am no expert on contracts but I think that there is a clause in their contract which mentions a force majeur which this current lack of sport falls under  from what I have read once 30 days have passed then either side can cancel the contract, but like I say that's just my reading of it, its in the T & C at the bottom of the page.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 266 of 338

@tmac11wrote:

I am no expert on contracts but I think that there is a clause in their contract which mentions a force majeur which this current lack of sport falls under  from what I have read once 30 days have passed then either side can cancel the contract, but like I say that's just my reading of it, its in the T & C at the bottom of the page.

Flexible TV comes with a 24 month contract, it's the channel package you can change every 30 days.

BT are now offering options to Sports customers, albeit it wasn't widely advertised, logon to MyBT to see your options

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 267 of 338

Oops 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 268 of 338

Re: Want to cancel BT sports

I only have a mobile, is there a free phone number. I have torso many times and waited for for 30 minutes + still no answer. It is costing me a fortune on my mobile.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 269 of 338

0800 800 150

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 270 of 338

Not sure that’s a free phone number.