cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Frustrating error messages every weekend LP103

Every weekend I get the error code LP103 whenever I'm trying to watch games  , If I keep a keep a channel running live for more than 1 game usually right before the second game kicks off I get kicked out of the channel and when I try and log back in I get the error message LP103 you have too many streams running and I have to go through the plethora of signing out and in for 6 mins until it starts working again or If I try and change channels I get the same message , this has only started happening since the app was updated , I'm watching on the Samsung TV app , how can I fix this issue ? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Frustrating error messages every weekend LP103

Your account is also being used by someone on a Fire Stick, so there's always a chance that you may see this if either you or the other person doesn't quit the streams correctly (as you're only allowed 2 simultaneous streams).
You've mentioned that this happens when you try to watch 2 matches back to back - if you launch from the channel (i.e. yesterday if you'd gone straight to BT Sport 2) they would have played OK, but as you selected the event from the home screen, the video automatically stops when the event has ended.

From your description though, it does sound like there's a bug that the stream isn't freed if the stream terminates with this error. I raised a similar bug with the team a few weeks ago, so I'll check whether it's already fixed and scheduled for a future maintenance releases.
Message 3 of 5

Ok many thanks , this makes sense , hopefully they fix the bug issue soon 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I too had this issue and raised it on here around 10 days ago, and was told that its never wrong..... Now there is a bug?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

It's never wrong, in the sense that it never says you're using too many streams unless the other streams are actually locked.
Why it says other streams are locked is a different matter though - this can be down to app error, with the stream not being released correctly. This is where the 6 minute failsafe kicks in - so if a rogue client fails to release the stream, it'll reset within 6 minutes of inactivity.
0 Ratings