cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ritzema
Message 1 of 7

Full Screen on Mobile App

Go to solution
How do i get the screen on my BT app fullscreen? I viewed it for the first time on my Samsung A3 for Liverpool match it came up with option for I think for an enhanced player and I viewed it full screen. Now when I log into live TV it only opens to a tiny screen at top of phone that's not fit for purpose? Finding this really frustrating! Please help as appears to be no option to make screen bigger...
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Full Screen on Mobile App

Go to solution

Hi @ritzema,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting! You can enter full screen mode on your phone by rotating the device to landscape - you may have to turn off your orientation lock first though. As you've spotted, the enhanced player will automatically go full screen, so you'll see that for some of our live events.

We've got lots of improvements to the app on the way in the near future - stay tuned!

Kind Regards,

Colin

ritzema
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Didn't realise my phone had an orientation lock - have found the setting and now BT Sport works on full screen - many thanks!
0 Ratings
hotenka
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

I have an iphone xr and the bt sports app. How do I get full screen to maximise the picture?

0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi hotenka - I'm afraid you aren't able to go full screen on bigger devices in the Enhanced player, but can do so in the Standard player. We are looking at adding this to the Enhanced player in the future.

0 Ratings
hotenka
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

BT Sports App - Full Screen Capability

Thank you for your reply. I think a lot of customers would like the full screen capability as soon as possible. You can also get one up on the Sky app which doesn't have this capability - but BBC iplayer has. Please push this hard.

0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Always appreciate customer feedback so thanks very much for that. And yes I absolutely agree - we always like getting one up on Sky 🙂 Will continue to push and although we won't be able to add it in time for the UCL final, hopefully we can get it in for the new season.

0 Ratings