cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Hannspree Hannspad Tablet

I have a Hannspree Hannspad Android tablet running 4.1.1 and the BT Sport App gives me an error code of VC011 - advice on the BT Sport website mentions data compression but I have no idea what that means! Any help please?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
maxriot
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Hannspree Hannspad Tablet

I've the same problem with my Ainol Tablet.

There are no compression apps installed, you'll find you have none either.

BT's (so called) techinal support is a complete joke, i was trying to get infomation regarding this issue - in the end they never replyed to my last email, the last exchange was on the 15th December,

I'd also posted here asking about the vc011 error and got no replys

I've given up getting help, i sorry to say i would suggest you do the same.

Tags (1)
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 5

Hi Guys

Sorry you are having problems with this.  I'll be happy to help you both and try and get this sorted out.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
burkesf
Message 4 of 5

Hi I'm having the same problem on my Hannspad. Would be grateful of any help. Cheers Mus
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi there, in an email conversation with Craig and Chris from BT it seems the Hannspad uses a chipset that the BT App will not work with. I hope that BT are slowly working their way through the different chipsets that Android tablet manufacturers use as the list under FAQs is very small. Probably the same issues the BBC had with making an iPlayer app for all Android types!

0 Ratings