cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 14

Re: Has anyone had a problem keeping thier existing deal when ordering BT Sport ?

2012 should read 2013.
0 Ratings
peterwt
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 14

Re: Has anyone had a problem keeping don't existing deal when ordering BT Sport ?

I phoned BT a couple of weeks ago to get BT Sport on Sky SD (I don't have HD). I was not asked to take out a new contract. I have just checked with BT and the end date of my Broadband contract is 3/10/2013 - so I have left than 12 months remaining. The letter I received confirming BT Sports states it is free as long as I have a BT Broadband contract. I have just received my latest BT bill and this shows a charge of £13.94 for BT Sports at £12 a month and a credit of £13.94 for "BT Sport dependent customers" - making it free.

Peter
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

Re: Has anyone had a problem keeping thier existing deal when ordering BT Sport ?

Nice one.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

My current broadband deal expires on the 11th Seotember so I decided to try to get a new 12 or 18 month deal before I signed up to BT Sports to maintain beneficial terms. Phoned yesterday and was told that I needed to contact them again nearer the end date as I had too much of the contract remaining. I was then talked into BT Sports and a new broadband deal, both commencing 1st August for 12 months on my existing (good) terms! Have now received e-mail confirmation and 'My BT' confirms my new order for broadband and calls from 1st August. RESULT!
0 Ratings