cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Having a real struggle cancelling BT Sport Subscription

Go to solution

I need to cancel my subscription to BT Sport, but I am unable to log on to the app containing this account. I believe it is because since signing up with BT, I signed a mobile phone contract where BT sport was one of the perks. Now when I set up a log in it only allows me to do it for the (free) BT I receive through my phone contract. I am unable to get access to my full account number as my online bills show everything but the last 4 numbers blanked out, and I do not receive a paper bill. I have the details of purchase and even the 2 sky box numbers on which it was set up (since moved to sky q). I have requested the account number sent by post, but again this only comes back with the account no received with the phone perks.

Is there any way I can cancel my BT sport subscription without the account no?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Having a real struggle cancelling BT Sport Subscription

Go to solution

To the right hand side of the menu it'll say "Account no: xxxxxxxxx" - click the little downwards arrow next to it to switch to the other account (it'll also show you the account number there, if that's all you're after).

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Having a real struggle cancelling BT Sport Subscription

Go to solution

@upmyonionswrote:

Is there any way I can cancel my BT sport subscription without the account no?

Yes, you would be asked alternative validation and security checks, if you pass the cease will be placed with 30 days notice.
Also on your bank statements when you pay by Direct Debit, the payment reference will be the account number.

0 Ratings