cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Hd 4k add on

Hi,

could anyone help regarding the HD\4k add on, I’m currently struggling to locate this this so I can add via my account online. Also without this add on will I not be able to watch BT Sport HD channels as part of my sport pack? Also what other channels would I not b able to view without?

many thanks in advance for response

cheers

si

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Hd 4k add on

Hi @Xssc32X I'm sorry about the delay getting back to you, did you manage to get this sorted?

Details of how to order the HD/4k add-on and what channels are included can be found on this link.  If you need any help ordering let me know.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi @NeilO 

I would suggest that Bt reviews the list of channels on that link provided.

Couple of observations   Discovery SD 320 is showing. also it  includes  the Box Office channels which really are seperate one off subscriptions rather than involved with the HD addons.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Thanks, @zulu17 I'll feed that back.

Neil

Message 5 of 7

Clearly when updating the page in December 2022 they decided to carry forward the errors that were notified of in November.

Message 6 of 7

Well, according to this page https://www.bt.com/help/tv/learn-about-tv/hd-and-ultra-hd/what-channels-are-available-in-the-hd-extr... which I've clicked through to from the link above I should be able to downgrade from VIP to Sport (BT Sport ONLY) and be presented with the option of adding the HD/4K addon. Unfortunately when I attempt this no such option is forthcoming for me. I'm offered the opportunity to retain Now Boost but on clicking through to see what it covers it only mentions the Now channels as being relevant to it. 

So, from what I can tell, I'm not being offered the HD/4K addon for BT Sport BUT am being asked to keep Now Boost even though I'd be dropping all the Now channels.

Confusion reigns supreme. 

Message 7 of 7

UPDATE

I've just done a dummy order for Big Sport and there is NO option for taking those channels in HD either (I'm not being offered Boost or HD/4K addon). BT's systems are a shambles!!!