cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Here we go again

Set up Channel 465 on BT Box Pro for Spurs vs Wolves today. Had 62 minutes recording and no football. Any one else with this problem. Its just not good enough BT.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Here we go again

It'll be this ongoing issue most likely, still no fix or eta for one...

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-from-BT/Pro-box-rebooting/td-p/2244562/page/5

So effectively 465 is unusable unless you like restarts mid match when watching live and certainly not for recordings 433 seems to be the only semi-reliable option. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi @tweetSP0RT I have followed  your link . What is annoying is this Pro Box coming to the market  so to speak with this problem. Best thing on 465 is the promotional VTs

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

I agree my that we're over a year down the line with the 'Pro' box and still have many issues is really unacceptable.   Upcoming things like Freeview over IP are all well and good and would be exciting developments but being able to use it without lockups and restarts, particularly on their 'flagship' channel is a basic requirement.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

In our defence, the lockups and reboots were only identified just over a week ago and they've been our top priority since.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@DarrenDev @tweetSP0RT  think I was experiencing this problem last Premier  season just didn't post on this forum

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Yep - analysis of past events suggests it may have happened a couple of times last season, but unfortunately no one reported anything. As the numbers were small, it wouldn't have been enough to raise any alarms.

Also, it doesn't affect everyone every time, so didn't trigger any of our monitors previously.

Message 8 of 8

Thanks @DarrenDev it's  good to know you are 'on the case' let's hope it can be sorted in the not too distant future.

0 Ratings