cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

High resolution channels

Hi can you tell me if there is a list of which games will be shown in ultimate pack HDR 

Will be watching on a 4k Samsung TV via BT App

What is the min internet speed required and if the speed drops  or increases will it switch between HDR and hd

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: High resolution channels

There are currently no games schedule for HDR tranmission.

HDR is NOT a higher quality version of HD.   UHD/4K is the higher qualify of HD transmissions.

HDR will work on both HD and UHD.

@mike4scubawrote:

Hi can you tell me if there is a list of which games will be shown in ultimate pack HDR 

Will be watching on a 4k Samsung TV via BT App

What is the min internet speed required and if the speed drops  or increases will it switch between HDR and hd

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

@mike4scuba 

Do you already have BT Sport , if so logon via the Samsung Bt Sport App  and under Settings  (next to Help ? on top level) there is Device Checker option . That will analyse whether you can get HD , 4K , HDR .

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

• Hi yes I have the bt sport's app with the ultimate pack along with 3 months free hd pack. Not sure why I need both packs mind

I will check in the settings of the app thanks for the tip

I was reading that I needed 25mbps for one spec and 30mbps for the top spec ( HDR I think)

I don't have a land line now as it was only ADSL and was running at 5mbps

I use a 4g router with unlimited data sim from EE for £30 per month and get speeds from 30 to 60 Mbps

The good thing is I can gift my own mobile 100gb data per month and my sim is only £7 a month with 1gb data (101 GB total)  with unlimited mins and text

0 Ratings