cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Feldyboy68
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

How can I cancel my BT Sport subscription online

I'm finding it really difficult to simply cancel my BT Sport subscription. Any ideas?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
JeffS
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: How can I cancel my BT Sport subscription online

You can't. They've got our money and are treating us like sh*t.  Sky are showing them how to treat customers in a crisis.

0 Ratings
Feldyboy68
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Aye, I've just been skimming through similar responses to the question. Absolutely disgraceful, as it's impossible to get through to them on the phone. Will seriously be looking at cancelling with them as providers entirely and finding a new provider once this is all done. So frustrating. I'm a self employed freelancer who now has absolutely no income coming in and they will still take a monthly fee from me for providing absolutely nothing. Great to know that they're all pulling together with the nation!

0 Ratings
JC17
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

No online cancellation method,  called them today and held for 2 hours with no answer. The phone lines are not manned on purpose. Sky Sports are allowing a pause in subscription with a simple automated call. Come on BT, the nation is on it’s knees... show compassion. I’ll never return to them... once I get to cancel obviously !!!

0 Ratings
JeffS
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

It's now not possible to use the live chat. Phone or write - great stuff from a communications company with billions of turnover. BT are certainly a shining example of how to self - isolate.

0 Ratings