cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neilw1973
Message 1 of 4

How do I cancel my paid £15 BT Sport on Sky? I am not a BT phone or broadband customer

I have searched the web top to bottom and there is nothing about cancelling BT Sports on Sky.  The only number to call is a 0800 number which relates to the phone line and I am not with BT for my phone!! Help!!!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: How do I cancel my paid £15 BT Sport on Sky? I am not a BT phone or broadband customer

Hi neilw1973,

If you fill out the contact us form located in the about me section of my profile we can take a look at this for you.
cheers,
Chris
BT mod Tea,
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
andyclist
Message 3 of 4

Re: How do I cancel my paid £15 BT Sport on Sky? I am not a BT phone or broadband customer

I am also trying to cancel my BT Sport subscription, and have tried to follow your instructions.  There is no about me section in my profile.  Can you please tell me the best phone number to ring to get this done ASAP.  I need a contact number that won't ask me for my BT phone number as I am not a BT phone or broadbnd customer.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

I believe you can get through by pressing 2 (its not a BT number).

I certainly had no problem at all when I rang up and asked to cancel BTSport on my Sky Box when I did not have a BT Line.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings