cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

How to get Cricket on BT TV?

I would like to get Cricket on my BT TV.  Do I have to sign up for all sport or can I just get cricket?  Could some kind person post me a link?  I can see where I can sign up for a monthly subscription that appears to be all sport, but if possible I would just like to get cricket.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: How to get Cricket on BT TV?

@msjhaffey  You can’t get cricket on its own 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

@msjhaffeywrote:

I would like to get Cricket on my BT TV.  Do I have to sign up for all sport or can I just get cricket? 

If it's on BT Sports, you need a BT Sport subscription.
As you said you already have BTTV you can try and watch BT Sports, you'll see information saying you're not subscribed but can follow the prompts to add it to your subscription, including all the terms & condistions that apply, if you're happy you can accept and that's it.

Alternativley you can login to your BT account and use This Link or call 0800 800 150, speak with the sales team.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@msjhaffey  Cricket  broadcasting rights are held by several different broadcasters so for example the upcoming T20 World Cup  and Big Bash(Australia) would be on now/Sky Sports  whereas the current 3 match Australia v England  T20s is on BT Sport channels.