cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

How useless can you be?

Hi

For some reason you cancelled my BT TV and BT Sport subscription on Monday which according to your advisers was due to a system error and it would be corrected on the day.

I rang several times, spoke to different people, complaints were raised. New orders were put in, cancelled, completed, whatever else.

BT TV was reinstated on Tuesday and so was BT Sport (but not BT Sport HD like I had before). I phoned again and advised BT Sport was working but not BT Sports HD so you're solution was to cancel BT Sport altogether again just to give it back but again without BT Sport HD.

It is now Friday and I have received another call from the complaints team asking if everything is back to normal? I said BT Sport HD still not working so your solution is to raise a order to start BT Service and then one to stop BT Sport service.

How incompetent are you really? Do you use your feet instead of your hands or something?

I am in the process of writing a complaint to the ombudsman and I'm sure they'll enjoy auditing your processes and amazing customer service.

Shambles.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: How useless can you be?

Hi @drodn

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to read that you've been cut off.  I appreciate the time you have taken trying to get this sorted out and I apologise that everything hasn't been put back to the way it was.

I can help you sort everything out.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

The customer service continues amazing as more orders have been raised, completed, etc. and I still have no access to BT Sports HD, AMC or AMC HD.

Incredibly frustrating!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 4

Hi @drodn have you taken up @RobbieMac offer of help? 

0 Ratings