cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sportduff
Beginner
Message 1 of 91

Huge sync issue

Finally got past the VC:019 and VC:010 errors and got the Hull v Man C build up going. All was well for about a minute and then the video jumped about a minute forward. Then it jumps back to fit the audio for a couple of seconds before going back out. I've never seen anything like this as it's not slowly going out it just jumps.

0 Ratings
90 REPLIES 90
ritchie4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 91

Re: Hugs sync issue

I'm having the same issue. I've watched a lot of content fine up until the Juventus v Sampdoria match, now my sound is out of sync by a good minute or so.

Help urgently needed.
0 Ratings
w3lshrugby
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 91

Also having the same massive issue. Audio is in sync fine on BTS2 and ESPN, yet is way out on BTS1 - must be an issue at their end?

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 91

Hi all,

Can you confirm what device you're using to watch the match, so we can check if there are any problems on our end?

Edit: If you're watching it via the app, try logging out and in again - we tested this on our end and it seems to have sorted any audio issues.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
ritchie4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 91

I'm using the online player with safari on a mac.
0 Ratings
sportduff
Beginner
Message 6 of 91

I just restarted my stream and it started immediately a minuteout soit is a fault at BT. Well I can hardly believe it 😉

I wish Icouldbe bothered to complain about all the issues that I've hadwith BT, from having debt collectors knockthe door to collect the balance of an account they forgot to close down when we moved, even though they managed the switch and the new house owner was with BT. Could go on but must get back to my sub standard stream. The crazy thing is that I know Icould easily find an illegal stream without these problems!

0 Ratings
w3lshrugby
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 91

Mine has now worked itself out - no refresh, the audio just caught up...

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 8 of 91

Hi @ sportduff how are you watching the match? Via an app (e.g. on an Apple or Andriod device) or via a web browser like ritchie4?

Stephanie
Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
ritchie4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 91

same here, it just suddenly flicked back into sync.

Is there any idea why this keeps happening?

I had no issues with it from launch until that Juve v Samp match and I noticed others had the same issue.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
sportduff
Beginner
Message 10 of 91

Re: Huge sync issue

Mines fixed too. Confirms issue BT end then.

That's 2 hours I wont get back trying to resolve the none existent fault at my end!

0 Ratings