Stephanie
Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
sportduff
Beginner
Message 22 of 91

Re: Huge sync issue

1) Logging in and out has made no difference. Well it has because Ididn't stop the stream so now get the concurrent stream error VC:010  and will need to wait 20 minutes to get back in.
2) No issue with BT2 or ESPN
3) PC

0 Ratings
sportduff
Beginner
Message 23 of 91

For fault finding this concurrent stream restriction is impossible to work with. I know it states that it is limited to 2, but as others have experienced, I can confirm I am limited to 1 stream.

Can you reset this on my account as now I can't even watch the terrible stream at all due to assisting with you diagnostics.

0 Ratings
sterve
Beginner
Message 24 of 91

Im having these problems as well,tried re-booting etc,keeps jumping back in time etc impossible to watch,using windows 7

0 Ratings
steveyt2212
Message 25 of 91

I've got the same problem. Sound is out of sync. In watchable
0 Ratings
sportduff
Beginner
Message 26 of 91

Is there anyone (except for BT employees) who are using the online player without issue?

0 Ratings
AndrewCSQ
Message 27 of 91

Same here - it's been terrible today. Sound is at least 1.5 mins behind the picture. 

Watching it on a new Mac, with everything up to date. Have reset caches, tried Safari and Chrome. Rubbish, again.

0 Ratings
sportduff
Beginner
Message 28 of 91

Back in.

0 Ratings
BenK1234
Beginner
Message 29 of 91

I appreciate you all making the time to post your information, this is all being used to try and review the problems you are having and if appropriate we would like to make contact with a few of you which I will ask to be done through the MODs

BT TV Expert

I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here to give advice primarily on BT Vision. Go here for more info.

If my post has been helpful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
0 Ratings
Message 30 of 91

I'm having the same issue. restarted My browser and the internet page umpteen times. constantly out of sync. Really annoying. I am using windows 7 and firefox. Seeing this is happening, clearly, on different devices, it has to be an issue at your end BT.

0 Ratings