cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ritchie4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 91

Re: Huge sync issue

Mines gone again. I'm getting sound from an advert and video from that video and Jake talking in the studio flicking between the two!!!
0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 12 of 91

I know it will not help but am running the app on my Sony Tablet Z that has just updated to JB 4.2.2 and I'm not have any sync problems, everything is in line as it should. Only posted so the MOD will know what is the problem is ok or not on.
0 Ratings
ritchie4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 91

This is unwatchable now.

I just had out of sync sound previously, now I have sound and video switching around and becoming out of sync.
0 Ratings
BenK1234
Beginner
Message 14 of 91

I have just checked my own streams and it all seems to be correct, are you still having these issues?

BT TV Expert

I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here to give advice primarily on BT Vision. Go here for more info.

If my post has been helpful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
0 Ratings
ritchie4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 91

I just had adverts showing but the audio of the team still talking in the studio. Then I suddenly had the video match with the audio and had the same adverts on that I had previously but the sound was in sync. So I'm ages behind time wise.

I don't understand as I said I had no issues since launch, this is fairly recent and I've made no changes to the way I'm viewing it.
0 Ratings
sportduff
Beginner
Message 16 of 91

Mines just gone out massively. Can't rely on it so going to find a dodgy stream that I can rely on.
I appreciate people trying to diagnose this, but I have a new laptop, latest silverlight/java/IE/Chrome etc.

Everything works beautifully on this laptop, all apart from this app. So, it may be a config issue but if Sky, Netflix, BBCi and all the others can work on multiple platfoms out of the box then this should too. This is the least people expect now.

I shouldn't have to spend hours diagnosing and reporting faults that many other people are having.

0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 17 of 91

BenK1234,
Reading the posts it seems as it's the online player that is playing up and not the app or TV, I've got the 3 channels running on 3 different tabs and they are all spot on and not out of sync. I closed 1 out and tried my LapTop and found yes it's out of sync. Maybe you can look into this for customers please? Have BT got any sort of tool that can download a log info if something goes wrong and then send it off to you for more investigation???
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 18 of 91

@ ritchie4 and sportduff,

Sorry you're having these problems. We haven’t been able to replicate this issue on our end and as you can see from some of the replies we are getting reports about the stream working for some people, so it doesn’t appear to be a widespread issue.

To help us pinpoint the source of the problem, can you (and whoever else is affected) confirm the following please?

1) Have you tried logging out of the app and back in?
2) Do you get the same issue on BT Sport 2 and ESPN?

3) Are you watching via a PC or MAC?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
BenK1234
Beginner
Message 19 of 91

Paul1360, thanks we are looking into this as we cant replicate this at our end.

BT TV Expert

I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here to give advice primarily on BT Vision. Go here for more info.

If my post has been helpful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
0 Ratings
ritchie4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 91

1) Logging in and out has made no difference.
2) No issue with BT2 or ESPN
3) Mac
0 Ratings