cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

I am so frustrated that I cannot get through to cancel my BT sports subscription

I have been on the phone on hold for over 2 hours - It is crazy - Can anyone help please

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: I am so frustrated that I cannot get through to cancel my BT sports subscription

I’ve tried as well ! Disgraceful the way they treat customers,you can’t even email them 

Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Re: I am so frustrated that I cannot get through to cancel my BT sports subscription

Agreed. I’ve been calling every day since last Monday (23rd). They are not answering the phones clearly and we are not allowed to cancel BT Sport online. It’s a really frustrating and awful experience.  

I never thought I’d say this but as a comparison Sky Sports Customer services have been a breath of fresh air. Really helpful, allowing you to pause the Sky Sports until such time as live sport is back on the television. 

BT must find a way of resolving this. They are treating customers with contempt at a time when we are all suffering and money is tight. Expecting us to pay full monthly subscription when there is no product is out of order. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 5

You can pause the payments for BT Sport - see As a BT Sport customer, there are three things you can do 

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Thank you Ozsat
0 Ratings