cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

I have suddenly stopped receiving BT Sport on my TV

Go to solution

All of a sudden I am not receiving any of the BT sport channels on my television via my BT 4K HD box. I have fibre and my speed is generally in excess of 100Mbs.  I get all other BT channels and On Demand etc and I can pick up BT sport on my mobile and tablet. Has anyone any ideas etc

Regards

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: I have suddenly stopped receiving BT Sport on my TV

Go to solution
What happens when you try and select a BT Sport channel?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for your interest

I am not receiving any sports programmes broadcasting by BT on channels 408 etc or on the HD equivalent on channels 430 etc.  That also applies to trying to view on the BT Player and Sport . When I try to view I get a blank screen with just the channel number and the title of the programme I am trying to watch. (I then get an error message IPC 6023 from YouView when essentially tells me to contact my provider.)

I can view sport programmes on BTPlayer that are from their "On Demand" collection.

In short my problem is viewing on channels which are currently broadcasting on 408/430 channels. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Managed to speak to a very helpful BT engineer who guided me through the problem. 

Simple.  I went to the main BT inbox (white) disconnected the power, switched everything on the fibre/broadband circuit off and left for 5 minutes.

Reconnected and all was ok.

I am not sure why only channels broadcasting on BT channels 408/430 were affected but they are all working now ok.

Thanks BT engineer.

0 Ratings