cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

ID003 Again,

Go to solution

Reckon I have read every post about ID003 error and still am none the wiser, 

I have a BT Sport Subscription that I mistakenly thought was through Sky, but turns out I am paying BT directly a rather excessive price directly to an account starting GB. It is my sole BT Product (aside from Plusnet)  

So I thought I would down load the APP last week and all would be good. Use MYBT to login, the exact same details I can log in and manage my BT Sport subscription and I get ID003 - we are unable to find an active subscription. 

I have had BT Sport 2 years and never thought about downloading the APP and can see on the posts its been a problem for a few. 

Is it supposed to work, or am I missing something. I have been on my account and there is nothing I can see which will activate it. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: ID003 Again,

Go to solution

Send me a DM with the BT ID you're using and the GB account number you have.  I'll check it in the morning and let you know what's going on.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
As per the message I sent to you this morning, your BT Sport subscription has been registered with a different BT ID.

Instructions at www.bt.com/help/id003 show how to make sure that you're the registered "Account Holder" for the subscription you're trying to use. Having the "Account Manager" role is enough to let you see the account in the My BT app, but will prevent you using that BT ID to log into the BT Sport app.
Trying to claim the Account Holder role on an account that is already claimed will then show you a message as such, and provide instructions on how to transfer that role if needed.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Thankyou. I will look at the link later.
0 Ratings