cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

ID003 EE

I am having issues with the error code ID003.

I have had this added as part of my mobile contract with EE, and followed the instructions to the letter.

Everything is showing as active on EE and my BT, EE aren’t exactly helping, so I’m reaching out here for some help please.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: ID003 EE

When you say that everything shows as active on My BT, could you give more details on what you mean?  Do you have a BT account number for the My BT app?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@DarrenDev No account number on the app, but I have an account number for My BT (website).

On the BT website under "your products" it shows BT Sport. When I try and log into the BT Sports app with the same username and password, I get the ID003 error code.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I have to confess to being a little confused, as you've mentioned EE in the title - I wouldn't expect you to see that level of detail in My BT for an EE subscription.

Could you please send me a DM with the username you're logging in with, and the account number that you see the BT Sport subscription on?  I'll take a look at how it's currently set up.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thanks, DM sent.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Thanks @grandsonriley - I can confirm that your account is in a strangely messed up state. I'm going to need to get one of my colleagues to manually fix it tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@DarrenDev Thank you.

0 Ratings