cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

ID003 Error when accessing BT Sport App via BT Mobile SIM Deal

Hi

I signed up to a sim deal with BT mobile which had BT sport access as part of the SIM Deal.  My mobile is all set with the new sim, first paymnet made. MyBT all set up no issues.

However when I try to access the BT sport APP I get the ID003 message, I am using the same credential to sign in as my MyBT account.

Any ideas what the issue is?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: ID003 Error when accessing BT Sport App via BT Mobile SIM Deal

Hi @darren10166, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Although the BT Sport service is part of your BT Mobile deal you still need to order it. Please visit https://www.bt.com/mobile/sport and you will be able to add it there. 
Cheers 

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi John

Thnaks for the quick reply, I followed the link as advised however the account details are an old account which was closed and not the new account which was set up with the SIM.  Any ideas how I order to my actual live account?

Thanks

darren

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @darren10166, thanks for trying that and posting back. When you log in is there a drop down option beside the account number that you can change it over to the BT Mobile account and proceed with the order? If not the quickest was would be to give us a call on 0800 800 150 and we can place the order for you.
Cheers

John 

0 Ratings