Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

IPC6023 ERROR

Go to solution
Hi,

Issue is with BT Sport but only when the english games are being shown as I can watch the same channel for 2 hours without issue if say i was watching the Basketball.

I have been getting what I am now calling "the error that no one can fix" because I have had to call support 6 times in the past few weeks and each time I get the 1st line guys and going through the tests because they cant put me through to the team that are already looking at this issue.

I can stream from any other on demand channels without an issue.... I have had a BT Vision engineer out to my house who didnt test much and said he would leave a call open but have had no call back....

I have had a broadband engineer out to test the line and he said that there wasnt an issue.... when the people on the phone say otherwise.

And I have just got off the online chat with someone who promised me a call back between 9am and 12noon and not half an hour later I get a call saying that it will now be after 5pm tomorrow claiming they are having technical issues with the booking system.

I am being abit bored with going round in circles over this issue and working in a technical role frustrated is not the right way to discribe how I feel.

Any help anyone?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: IPC6023 ERROR

Go to solution

Hi,

I can have a look for you if you like?

PM me your details.

Steve

BT TV expertSteveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings
V_Meldrew
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Hi Dude.
I've just resolved this issue on my own Youview box.I've posted the details in several threads so I'll keep it brief here.
it seems to be a DNS proble, I logged onto my HH to find the DNS addresses and entered them directly into the network settings on my YouView box. It worked for me and I would be interested in feedback from others to see if it works for them as well. I.M. me if you want help doing this
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Hi

I have actually had this resolved by Steve after a number of tests between myself and his team.
0 Ratings