cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

IPC6023 Error message for all BT sport channels

Go to solution

Hi there,

I hope anybody can help! From what I can see online this seems to be a very common issue.

Out of the blue for some reason I'm not getting any of my BT Sport channels. I've tried everything advised to me, I've tried a new ethernet cable, I've done the factory reset and turned off the equipment and switched them back on. I've tested my internet speed, which seems to be fine.

I'm getting the error message IPC6023. I've checked all the cables. I have the regular youview box. Its just so confusing. I'm not using powerline adapters. Its just odd, I have no idea why this has happened. I thought that maybe BT had messed up my subscription when I renewed but they said everything is fine their end. 

With lockdown in place I miss one of the only saving graces which is my sport! The issue is affecting both HD and regular channels. Our internet is fibre but has just been increased to an even faster option, so speed shouldnt be an issue.

Grateful for any help.

Best wishes,

Matt

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: IPC6023 Error message for all BT sport channels

Go to solution

Hi @Mattprong2021 welcome to the forum and sorry you are getting the IPC6023 error when trying to watch BT Sport. You have already checked your broadband speed is ok and replaced the Ethernet cable so that is some of the basic checks completed.

When switching your set up back on please can you follow this process:
First, restart your Hub
Wait for the broadband light on your Hub to go blue
Restart your TV box, using the power switch on the back
Now check if you still receive the error

If you're watching an HD version of a channel, switch to the standard version, i.e., BT Sport 1 instead of BT Sport 1 HD
If you are still seeing this error then please post back and let us know and we’ll be happy to help you further.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you so much for your help. Still the same I’m afraid.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Mattprong2021 thanks for checking that out for me and sorry it hasn't worked. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

cheers

John

0 Ratings