cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

IPC6023 error message

Go to solution

After many months viewing with no problems I got IPC6023 message and lost BT Sport channels. BT Player still works as do other apps such as BBC iplayer. Followed previous advice posted on the community I restarted hub and box. I am connected (set up by BT engineer) via cable from mini disc to youview box. It is not practical to connect youbox direct to router.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: IPC6023 error message

Go to solution

Hi @BobR6 I'm sorry you're getting that error message. I posted on the other thread you replied on but I'm not sure if you seen it.

Do you have fibre to the premises broadband connection? If you do try powering off the white Openreach ONT and let me know if it fixes this?

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO 

I read this post after spending a couple of hours with Tech Support on the phone trying to reolve an IPC6023 error on all my subscription channels. We tried everything (almost) including TV Box reset,s Smart Hub resets and some behind the scene resets and all failed to reolve the issue.

We didn't try resetting the ONC, which I done today, and immediately all Sub channels worked again. This definately  resolved the issue.

Many thanks for the post!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Izwiz, thanks for visiting the forum and, good to hear that you found the solution to fix the error. 🙂

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for letting me know the engineer was able to get this sorted for you @BobR6.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings