cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

IPC6023

BT. Sport and Now Sky .subscription channels, It’s now just over four months which no subscription channels on my tv screen ,it’s the same old IPC6023 problem which BT. To solve this problem they tell me the makers of my modem are looking to find a permanent solution to this long time problem .modem is made in china by Heweui .Any one know if this makes any sense at all, Please any one  out their with any advice ,

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: IPC6023

Hi @Leadpencil, welcome to the forum and sorry you are getting the IPC6023 error on your BT TV channels.

Please visit BT TV Error Codes and input the error code for help
Is it the BT Hub you are using?
If you are using power line adapters please can you connect your Hub to the BT TV box with an Ethernet cable and see if the error persists
Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thank you John for your reply ,No it’s not my smart hub b.t tecnical engineer has checked all of my equipment it’s checks out ok ,his comment was a fault at a relay station. b.t says it’s the modem problem.I am just the piggy in the middle who is paying the bills.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Leadpencil 

So you've got FTTP , is that right? If so one solution , albeit temporary , is to reboot the ONT (modem) by powering off & then on again.

Supposedly a solution is being worked on if this is your problem but no idea when it'll be available.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thank you Tim for your reply,Yes I have tried more than once what you say but it don’t work even a reboot several times ,I have made another complaint to b.t on my problem.
0 Ratings