cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

If I cancel BT TV, keep broadband, can I still access BT Sport online?

Go to solution

So my BT TV contract is ending and was thinking of not renewing it as I simply don’t get enough time to watch it.

However, I do still like to catch up on sports on my iPad etc.

I will be renewing my BT broadband and wanted to know whether I would still have access to BT Sport via the app if I cancelled the TV package? Or would I still need to pay a subscription to use the app? Thanks for any help. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: If I cancel BT TV, keep broadband, can I still access BT Sport online?

Go to solution

BT Sport is an addon to BT TV, part of that includes app access and the online player.

You can subscribe to the BT Sport app without the need for a BT TV package, BT broadband is the only requirement, the app can be ordered Here and the current price is £15 per month for 24 months, 50% off for the first 3 months, BT Sport on BT TV is also the same price, so it would be better value moving to just a BT Sport on BT TV package, you get the same as the BT Sports app but it also includes the option to watch via the Youview box.

Another option would be the free mobile only app version, it's free on BT Mobile plans that cost £15 per month (£20 for non-BT broadband customers) or over, this option doesn't allow casting or access to the online player.

Message 3 of 3

Re: If I cancel BT TV, keep broadband, can I still access BT Sport online?

Go to solution

Thanks for your help

0 Ratings