cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simonpw
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Ipc6023

3 nights ago I got an error code of IPC6023. I reset my router and youview box and solved the problem. Tonight it happened again. I went through the online diagnostic with no resolution. I reset everything and it worked again. I don't want to have to reset everything every few nights

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4

Re: Ipc6023

This has got to be one of the most, if not the most, asked questions on this forum. IPC6023 normally suggests a local network error. Typical causes are powerline converters, wi-fi extenders etc.

The following is just one of many times this question has been asked do a search for ipc6023 from the search bar above for many more.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Archive-Staging/BT-YouView-error-IPC6023/td-p/1478803

0 Ratings
Simonpw
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

My router is sat next to my tv box and has a short network cable. So no network issue here

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4

Going by feedback, a solution I published a few years ago worked for some but not all, namely:-

Login to your router and make a note of the DNS server addresses and log out.

Go into settings on your TV box and change the Network settings to manual, keep the existing IP address but change the DNS server addresses to those noted from your router.

That's it.

Good luck

0 Ratings