cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Buster47
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Jerky Picture & Sound & then Buffering

I am using a MacBook Pro logging into BT Sport with Ethernet connection.

Good Broadband speed and Settings in safari are as advised.

If watching BT Sport live i have no problem but when i try to watch Full Race Replay in Moto GP or European Champianship Rugby the problems start.

First of all the sound will break up followed by the picture becoming jerky. This happens on and off for a while and then about halfway through the video replay ( 20 to 30 mins) the picture wili start to buffer and then freeze with the buffering circle going round and round.

It will play ok on short videos and this problem has only started since the weekend.

Can anybody out there help me ?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Jerky Picture & Sound & then Buffering

Hi @Buster47 and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems with the picture and sound quality. You've mentioned the issue is watching the replay. Are you seeing any error messages? Does the problem happen on all devices? Can you give us as much detail as possible on the problem and we'll try to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Buster47
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Jerky Picture & Sound & then Buffering

Hi David,

There are no error messages coming up. When viewing the same content on my ipad there are no problems at all viewing.

When i was watching Moto GP full replay it started at about 4 min 20 secs and much sooner with the European Rugby.

With my MacBook Pro i am using my Ethernet cable. I had no problems viewing replay last week.

Before watching BT Sport i always clear website history and Safari settings are as advised.

0 Ratings