Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GG1729
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Login issue

Hello,

I signed up last night using an email I've used previously in the past (2019) via BT. When I sign in, it thinks I'm signing into my previous packages which are cancelled, so I can't get access to my new package that I signed up to last night.

Anyone know a fix? I've been ringing for 30 minutes now.

Cheers

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Login issue

What are you trying to sign into? TV or Sport? I can see a TV subscription on the profile that you signed into these forums with - is that the account you're trying to use? It doesn't have a current Sport subscription associated with it.

0 Ratings
GG1729
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

BT Sport. I signed up to a subscription yesterday. Previous account was cancelled. I spoke with somoene who told me they deleted that old account now but I don't know my new account number to set up a new ID with yesterdays subscription

0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 4 of 5

How did you sign up @GG1729? Have you tried following the steps shown here: https://www.bt.com/help/bt-sport/why-have-i-been-told-that-i-haven-t-activated-bt-sport-on-my-acc
0 Ratings
GG1729
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

The first thing that link does is ask for an account number, I have an order number and a service number but no account number. How do I get that having only signed up last night?

0 Ratings