cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

MY4 APP on BT-TV PRO BOX HD Question.

Go to solution

Are catchup programmes on the MY4 app via the BT-TV BOX PRO only available to view on SD only? for those that already have the 4K Ultra HD addon?

I seem to be to cast in HD from phone but watching MY4 programmes from the app on the bt-tv box Pro only appear only in SD. 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: MY4 APP on BT-TV PRO BOX HD Question.

Go to solution
The video you see in the My4 app has nothing to do with your BT TV subscription - they control their own content and subscription requirements. You'd need to speak directly to them about why they don't offer HD in the app on the BT TV box.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Is my4 different from ALL4? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution
It's the All4 app (of which My4 is a part inside it). You said My4, I just copied.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Why do BT-TV not have the ALL4 app available on the bt-tv box Pro, on mine only the MY4 app shows. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution
When you launch the All4 app on the box, it shows "My4" at the top of the left hand menu - that's a section of the app, not the name of it. The app itself is called All4, although the icon on the app menu is just the 4 logo.
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

When I open the 4 icon via the apps the top directly underneath the 4 says MY4, then home, categories, search, Settings and Help. 

I see nothing saying ALL4. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

I guess that's what you just said. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution
Press the up icon when you launch the app and it'll select My4, where it'll show you your watching list. It's a part of the All4 service.

Scroll down to Help and the second item on the list is "What are the All 4 Terms of Use?". You're in the All4 app.
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution
Thanks Darren.
0 Ratings