cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Mac Will Not Play BT Sport!

Hello

I have been watching BT Sport for many months on my IMac and MacBook; until approx last March when the stuttering and freezing began whilst watching BT Sport online. I've tried Sky advice, BT advice and even Apple: Nobody has a solution.... or at least taken the time to look in to it properly. Such a peculiar problem why would it suddenly stop working? I was supposed to get a call back from BT to investigate further, but that didn't happen. I have tried changing browser settings, router settings and many other things. The BT Sport App works fine, but of course this is no way to watch anything; particularly sports. Therefore this must be a desktop/laptop issue. Our PC however works fine. Can you please look in to this? It is ruining my viewing of live sports.

Thanks,

Dan
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
benwiddowson
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Mac Will Not Play BT Sport!

Hi fellow Mac user. Are both your machines running the latest version of OS X and have safari upto date?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

High Sierra 10.13.6 on MacBook - IMac is nolonger updateable due to its age sadly. 

0 Ratings
Fear
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Hey Dan, have you tried the advice at http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45987/~/bt-sport-errors-watching-on-a-computer? For your iMac I'm guessing the advice for High Sierra Safari might be best suited IE removing the tick in "Prevent cross-site tracking"?

0 Ratings