cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Mass exodus of customers

i think BT Sports have scored a massive own goal today, and predict a huge exodus of customers, took my £25 payment 5 times, and that money is crucial for me. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Mass exodus of customers

Completely agree, and when you try to get in touch there's a chat bot that makes you spend approx half an hour to provide 4 pieces of information, when it would take about a minute as a form.

When I asked them why it was set out this way, Rob from the executive team couldn't provide a single benefit of the chat bot over a form, so can only infer it's deliberately set up this way to obstruct complaints.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

It's been reported and any duplicates will be refunded ASAP, if you do call then BT will explain the same, I can understand how annoying it can be but you will be refunded without having to call in.

There is an existing thread Here regarding the issues with the payment processor.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Has anyone had their money returned yet from multiple payments mess up?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@AlanBrighton128wrote:

Has anyone had their money returned yet from multiple payments mess up?

From my understanding the money never left the accounts, a request was made for the extra payments, this puts the funds in an authorisation or pre-authorisation hold status which is why the funds are not available, once that request stops the money will be available to spend, which is a good thing as it's quicker to put right than refunding monies that left the account.