cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Monthly pass issues

Hi,

Purchased a monthly pass tonight ready for the football. Tried to watch it through the online player, but keep getting a message saying I need to upgrade. I used to have an EE account so guessing it's still linked to my ID like other people have reported.

Could someone look to get this fixed please?

Sounds like I missed a cracker of a game.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Monthly pass issues

Hi @djlomax,

Thank you for posting. It sounds like your MyBT account is still liked to your old EE account. The quickest way to get this fixed is to call BT on 0800 800 150 and they should be able to update you My BT. Please give them a call and let me know how you get on?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi, I'm having the same issue and I have spoken to BT several times with varying responses. I have been told to speak to EE, but EE said they are unable to help. One BT adviser told me that the monthly pass does not allow you to watch on the BT Sport website on a laptop, is this correct?

If I should be able to watch on my laptop, can you please point me in the right direction to resolve this issue? I have wasted hours on the phone to both EE and BT with no solutions yet.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi @sharrison98 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch and we'll be happy to get this looked into. 

0 Ratings