cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samrawcliffe
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Monthly pass not working

I have just purchased a monthly pass but when I login it says I need to upgrade my account and I can’t watch the pass I have just paid for, would like it resolved ASAP please

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Monthly pass not working

This is a known issue unfortunately @Samrawcliffe  - you've bought a monthly pass subscription with a BT ID that already had an EE mobile subscription included on it. When you log in, it'll randomly choose which subscription to return so it'll either work or show the upgrade message.
A fix for this is scheduled to go live on Monday 24th, but that doesn't help you just now.
During office hours I'd have been able to fix this for you, but at the moment there's nothing I can do.
You could try logging out and then in again multiple times until it eventually works. Alternatively you may be able to get the helpdesk to fix this for you - I'm not sure of their current understanding of this specific issue. If you choose to call them, tell them you specifically need your EE BT Sport subscription removed/disabled from your BT ID, so that you can use your monthly pass subscription on the same BT ID.
0 Ratings
Samrawcliffe
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Monthly pass not working

Hi

thsnks for the timely reply, I can’t get through to the help desk at all, when will you be able to fix the issue for me?

0 Ratings