cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lander93
Beginner
Message 11 of 21

Re: Moto GP online catch up race result spoilers

No Sky.  And why should i have to pay more for BT TV?  I paid £2.99 per month for Eurosport and it was great - still do so i can watch World Superbikes.

Bt paid for the rights to show MotoGP, I have to pay the considerable cost of their lousy broadband (rural village no option as all lines are Bt anyway - and no fibre optic and no Bt summer offers etc as they don't count in this area indeed nor do anybodies as they all pay bt for the right to use lines)

Does anyone from BT actually read these posts?

I've just looked at BT Tv - £10.00 per month (then £22.00) added to the £40 per month plus that i already pay only to get freeview channels that the tv gives me for free. We don't have infinity available to us so there are no extra channels. Ridiculous - what do i have to do - move?

Also can someone tell me when we're going to be able to watch Brno on spoiler free - already know who won Moto2/3 but would like to watch them?  Yet again more complacency about service.

0 Ratings
anything
Message 12 of 21

Did you manage to get Brno on replay? I too would like to know when we will get to watch Brno Gp. All I get is Indianapolis & earlier replays. 

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the site? Or is it just me / my pc?

I agree totally about the spoilers - very difficult to log on to BT Sport & not see them. They could easily have an opening page for any sports that gives you the choice "Want latest results? - Click here... Want spoiler free replay? - Click here" Instead it's just dumbed down **bleep** thinking we have to have everything spelt out for us. Takes all the pleasure of anticipation away. 

Disgruntled!

The bleep was inserted because I used a very mild 4 letter word starting with C & ending with P. Sorry for being such a potty-mouth!

0 Ratings
norsenoddy
Contributor
Message 13 of 21

whats wrong with PAYING CUSTOMERS being able to download the race ( like in the old days on BBC ) so we can watch at a time that suits us ? and at a decent quality instead of the poor streaming I get with such a slow connection 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
deets32
Message 14 of 21

I completely agree.  I have just spent the last 3 days avoiding any mention of MotoGP so that nobody spoils the result, the first thing I did when I get back from my holiday is go to watch the race on BT sport, login and a big photo of Iannone and the winning headline is presented!

If I am logging into BT sport there is no advertising advantage to be gained by BT by showing me this advert.  I am here to watch the race, if I want to know the result I can find it online.  This advert completely ruins my MotoGP viewing experience.

0 Ratings
tims31
Beginner
Message 15 of 21

I have been complainting about this for over a year now and they just don't listen. Posted a thread last year on the sam subject.

Also very frustrated now as they have updated things and when I cast programs to my TV, the picture quality is rubbish. Football matches the ball just disapears if it travels too fast and I have 54mbps fibre???

Yes the wifi signal is very strong 

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 16 of 21

It seems that with the recent BT Sport app / web site revamp they have lost the No-Spoiler Race Centre page. Can we have it back please?
0 Ratings
Queeg500
Message 17 of 21

This frustrates me immensely too. 

I cancelled my TV license a couple of years ago as I hardly ever watch live TV.  The YouView box went in the bin, so I don't have the ability to record anymore.

Silly me, thinking I could rely on catch-up WHEN THE RESULTS ARE THE FIRST THING VISIBLE ON THE SAME PAGE!

Please please please, sort it out BT!

0 Ratings
tims31
Beginner
Message 18 of 21

This has been an ongoing issue for two years now with no responce from BT. I have yet again written a complaint to try and get this changed but sure I will never hear about anything. 

I work shifts and the only way I can watch some of the races is via catchup but you just can't navigate to the catch up programs without seeing the results - Getting really p****d of with this now.

0 Ratings
flowboy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 21

Would definitely like to add my voice to this:

BT appear to have absolutely no interest in providing a fully thought out Moto GP full race replay / catch-up service. 

1, Why tout "spoiler free" replays but insist on giving the results to you before you get to the page. **bleep** useless. The whole point of a race, the tension & excitement engendered is because we do not know the result when it starts!

2, Races are mysteriously missing from the list of those available (currently, where are the Aus. GP races when the later Malaysia GP is available?)

3, When you have finished watching a race replay on catch-up it is not simple to choose another race; on the race video page there are plenty of promo's /links for other sports (i.e. football) butonly 4 other GP options. Crazy!  Why not a "GP Options" button that allows us to choose from the complete list of available races & videos, not just the ones BT have selected?

I pay for catch-up but have virtually zero interest in other sports. Why can't BT accept that dedicated GP pages are not improved by lots of promo's for other sports. We know where to find them if we want to watch.

The whole site seems to be aimed at football, rugby & cricket fans. I have no problem with this, they are huge worldwide sports. But why push them so heavily in the MotoGP pages? Make it the best MotoGP video site, not a half-arsed effort that wants me to be excited about the Rugby world cup or something.

At least BT have managed to sort out the photos so that MotoGP bikes aren't used for Moto3 images. Used to drive me nuts & was a sure sign of sloppiness.

0 Ratings
Texus002
Message 20 of 21

Yes for me it's the same.... Half the time i cant watch the race live and if so i cant try and catch up with it because of this reason... Really frustrating 😤 so the app doesn't really work for me. I have to then not look at any social media untill i can watch it on terrestrial TV the day after 🙄Rubbish 😭
0 Ratings