cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
technoidea
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Moto GP replay // update

Just watched Moto 3 live . Better quality picture , not quite as jerky but still cannot get the replays to play . Just keeps jumping back to the start several times and then constant buffering . Come on BT , can't you get anything right . Silverlight was ten times better than this system .

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moto GP replay // update

On what device? Can't say I have these problems either on my laptop nor on my Android tablet which suggest any problems is downstream of BT Central.

0 Ratings
technoidea
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Acer ASPIRE 5735 Windows Vista .                                                                                                                           I do not have a tablet / smartphone / smart TV etc . my one piece of new technology is an Amazon firestick purchased last week . 

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

Have you tried a wired connection to the router?

Have you tried a public wi-fi hotspot in a coffee shop for example?
0 Ratings
technoidea
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Yes and yes . I can only assume it is my old computer and working system that is to blame as ITV hub / iplayer has very slight stutter on my laptop and channel 5 is really bad but having bought a fire stick these channels / programmes are ok . So I take it from that my aging equipment is to blame . 

0 Ratings