Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BinxyTLR
Message 1 of 8

MotoGP Full Race Replays

Go to solution

Come on BT Sport pull your finger out why are there no full replays like last year? Not everyone is able to watch the races live. Some people have to work for a living!

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
RikA
Message 2 of 8

Re: MotoGP Full Race Replays

Go to solution
Absolutely where are the replays? Not only that but now if you want to watch a 60 second clip on the iPad app you have to watch a 30 second ad first
0 Ratings
viffergb
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

One of the main reasons why I renewed my contract with BT for a further 12 months was for MotoGP coverage AND full race replays.

I HAVE BEEN CONNED! Smiley Mad

As mentioned elsewhere, I can't always view the races live. I refuse to have BT Vision just to record, if indeed you can!

Roll on the time when you lose the coverage rights and it returns to a sensible terrestrial broadcaster, i.e. BBC - the best.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Others have reported on other related threads that they are able to access the full race replays. 

0 Ratings
SP400RR
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
I'm getting tired of looking for it!
Can someone post a link that's easy to see please?
If BT Sport doesn't get the full replays for all 3 races back on, I shall not renew my contract!!!
0 Ratings
SP400RR
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Jusst saw the full MotoGP Qatar replay on here: http://sport.bt.com/ss/Satellite/btsportplayer/motogp-2015-grand-prix-of-qatar-motogp-race-713639729...

Not easy to find, but at least is on; now I hope BT Sport can get the other 2 race replays on there too.

0 Ratings
viffergb
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks 'SP400R' for the link Smiley Happy

Just looked on the BTSport app on the phone and all 3 races are now available.

If only BT had just put out an announcement that they weren't going to be available until such 'n such a day.....or maybe they weren't planning on putting the videos online in the first instance...but then the complaints from the likes of us starting rolling in Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
SP400RR
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
All 3 races are now available on the BT Sport website.
Better late than never I guess.

Cracking start to the season, bring on the next round!!!
0 Ratings