cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

MotoGP on Sky Glass APP

Go to solution

Hi,

Apologies if this is not the correct forum or area for this question. We have sky glass with access to BT sport etc. Can I ask why it takes so long for programmes from MotoGP races to be loaded... the latest is the Australian MotoGP.,  Moto2 and Moto3. As of midday today 17/10/22 none of the races have l not appeared, but the qualification races has, the programme was loaded in good time shortly after the events....my thanks

This is not the first time especially the premier MotoGP class is regularly very slow to be uploaded. Lastly when accessing the App on Sky glass, to open the relevant race we have to scroll across 70 plus episodes. Can you not group them by month or date please. I suspect you going to tell me that its sky who controls the format and content but I to start somewhere

Many thanks in advance

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: MotoGP on Sky Glass APP

Go to solution

@Karlos58wrote:

I suspect you going to tell me that its sky who controls the format and content but I to start somewhere

Someone asked the same question over on the Sky Glass forum (may even have been you?), either way, the feedback was it was nothing to do with Sky.

Mind you they don’t even take proper responsibility for their own content issues, so the response wasn’t a surprise.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

@stereohaven 

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond. It probably was me, as one gets pushed from pillar to post. The response that BT don’t care on the SKY community prompted me to use this forum. I cannot accept that SKY to whom I pay my subscription are void of all responsibility. My plan is to cancel the SKY BT subscription and just use my other smart TV’s which have the BT App and watch on those units instead. There is far more content on the proper BT App.

kind regard

Karl

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Good call.

Note that at some point (probably next year), BT Sport will have a name change and be integrated into Discovery+, so a standalone app may not exist forever. 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings