cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rawkus
Message 1 of 4

MotoGP replay Chromecast

I'm trying to watch the MotoGP on the by app and cast it to my tv. The problem is that there is no casting options for the REPLAY. I can cast highlights other programs and other apps just fine but catalunya and previous race replays don't seen to have a cast option.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: MotoGP replay Chromecast

Just tried it on my Android tablet for the MotoGP replay and the cast option is there for me. What device are you trying it on?

That said when I tried last night with the TV (and thus the dongle) turned off there was no cast option.  But I also noticed the MotoGP replay video was using the enhanced player without the option I could see of using the standard player and you can't cast from the enhanced player.  Today it was using the standard player.

I don't like the way the enhanced player flags up spoilers (goals, cards wickets etc) on the play bar and wish it did not do that.

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

I did briefly use the IOS (iPad) and Android  app on the Sunday evening c 9:50pm and both gave me options to cast  using Chromecast  and did so successfully for that day's MotoGP race.

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Just a heads up that Google Central has had a problem all day, one of which effects is to disable everyone's Chromecast service.

Why does it need access to Google Central to work you may ask? Obviously it doesn't other than to keep tabs on what you are using it for so it can serve you better-targeted details of purchasing opportunities.
0 Ratings