cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamesh300
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

My bill say BT MAX HD but i dont have access to the BT Sports Channels

I have BT Max HD but none of my BT sports channels work. I have called up three times now to report this along with other issues to my package but I am getting nowhere. 

I have seen that other people have had their issues resolved on here so i thought I would try it 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Iangla
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: My bill say Have you BT MAX HD but i dont have access to the BT Sports Channels

Have you spoken to the team about it? it can sometimes be a problem with the order where it doesn't add the correct sport activation line. 

call in on 0800800150 and ask for value, who should be able to add it if it's missing, or get you onto tech if that isn't the issue.

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 3 of 4

Re: My bill say BT MAX HD but i dont have access to the BT Sports Channels

BT Sports is an optional addon to all TV packages, on Max 4K and Max HD it's a free addon though, just like the AMC channel, ring up and ask for it to be added.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

Re: My bill say BT MAX HD but i dont have access to the BT Sports Channels

If I recall the BT (TV) Max products were originally provided as inclusive and the only customer optin was the bonus AMC channel . It does seem that BT have over time moved the emphasis for providing the corrected ordered packaged onto the customer rather than the BT processes.

Only my opinion but the customer should not have to contact BT for missing components of their package.

0 Ratings