cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

My bill

why have you disconnected my service even though I called to tell you I was not in a position for pay the whole amount due to the situation with the covid19 I was told service was not being disconnected and you was trying to help customers how is this helping please reconnect them and also I would 2months credit adding to my account due to not being able to watch it this is what sky are doing for customers which is more than fair please email or call me asap thanks.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: My bill

this is a public forum please remember your personal account no

provided your outstanding bill was due after 20/3 then BT were no disconnecting due to non payment until June but if your outstanding amount was due before that hence why you were disconnected

you can go to MYBT and claim 2 months refund for BT sports

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

That is fine re issue the bill with the right amount on it and I will pay the outstanding for march but I am not paying for april may so show the bill showing this thanks 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

I doubt if BT are monitoring this community or forum.

Please remember it's public, any person can become a member and see what you are posting.

Anyone with the knowhow now has access to your BT account because you've provided it!

I was asking a similar question.

They are not cutting anyones ervice.

If you cany pay all they ask is that you pay what you can when you can and whats left will be added to your next bill etc etc.

If they have cut your service you need to speak to them direct, no one on here will be able to hel get you reconnected unless a BT engineer is a community/forum user.

But please go into your origianl post and delete your account/personal details.

Stay safe,

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

BT won't cut customers off for non payment for any balance owed on bills produced after 20th March.

This means that if you were in arrears prior to the BT policy change on 20th March 2020 you will not be subject to the the new policy and you will have your line disconnected if there is non payment. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 6 of 8

@Kazza9wrote:

why have you disconnected my service even though I called to tell you I was not in a position for pay the whole amount due to the situation with the covid19 I was told service was not being disconnected and you was trying to help customers how is this helping please reconnect them and also I would 2months credit adding to my account due to not being able to watch it this is what sky are doing for customers which is more than fair my account is GB NNNNNNNN please email or call me asap thanks.

Did you read above? See my example in the copy of your message.

PLEASE REMOVE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

The OP can not edit his message after an hour has passed from the time of posting. I will notify a moderator to do it.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Aww thank you I didn't realise this have tried to get through to them but have had no luck will delete my original post thanks for the heads up you stay safe too ..

0 Ratings