cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guy5199
Message 1 of 2

My complaint about the BT Sports app

Dear BT Sports customer services management, I hope this email/message finds you well.

I want to write to you about my frustrations and hopefully get you the change the way you list the UFC fight programmes on your BT Sports app although I have little Faith you will as I've already seen numerous complaints on bt forums etc with no action taken by yourselves.

The whole point of me subscribing to BT Sports is so I can wake up after a long hard working week on Sunday morning like today and watch my favourite sport that I've been following for 15 years The UFC and catch up on the fights from the previous night which is 9 times out of 10 in Los Vegas in which the fight would be aired live 3 or 4 a.m. In the morning, obviously this isn't a realistic time for me to stay up to and watch the fights here in the UK.

So no problem, I'll just catch up on the fights with the BT Sports app yeah, nice and easy right?.. no far from it.

I'm honestly struggling to think how you could make this app any worse than it already is! For example this morning I wake up to watch the Luke Rockhold vs Romero fight and instantly you give me the results, by trying to navigate my way through this unfriendly application I instantly see a thumbnail with Romero celebrating on top of the cage. I then try to look for the full Fight Night event but instead you have listed all the fights individually and as I scroll through the fights individually you've mixed in interview videos where you can see on the thumbnails who's won and lost.

So by trying to navigate this app and watch catch up fights you've spoilt every single outcome for me, and to top it off the actual Fight Night event isn't even there! It's just a bunch of random fights from the event with interviews simultaneously spoiling the outcome.

I know you eventually put the full events up but two or three days later is absolutely pathetic as in today's social media world it is impossible not to find out the results and have it spoilt for yourself.

This service simply isn't good enough and I ask you along with many others complaining on forums etc to tidy up this service and give us instant replays in the morning without spoilers so we can enjoy the sport the way it was meant to be otherwise I might as well just read MMA news sites.

Obviously the action taken is up to yourselves but I for one along with many others are struggling to justify paying for the service and I simply can't recommend this service to others in its current state.

Thank you for taking the time to read and really hope you take this feedback on board.

Kind regards.
Gary Wright
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: My complaint about the BT Sports app

Hi Welcome to this customer to customer forum posts made here do not go to BT although the forum is moderated by BT not every post is read
0 Ratings