cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

NOW TV Email Address

Hi,

I signed up for the new TV packages 18 days ago.

The email address on the original order for Now TV is wrong, so I cannot set it up.

Since then I've spoke to people over 8 phone calls and it is still wrong. The staff are all very nice and promise it will be resolved but I am getting absolutely nowhere despite promises.

They've tried redoing the order, doing a new order to "overwrite" the original, cancelling the order, doing another new order and so on..

The latest promise was a call on Saturday that talked me out of cancelling everything and moving to Sky, redoing my deal and promised it would be sorted that day. Not sorted on Sunday, and spoke to someone who said it would be sorted and BT would contact to confirm. 

What number do I call to speak to someone that can actually get this fixed and not another sales person? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: NOW TV Email Address

Hi @mcman 

Sorry the NOWTV email address is wrong and you've had should a poor experience when trying to get it corrected. I can get this investigated for you and if nothing else we can do the legwork to resolve it for you.

I have sent you a private message asking for some more details we'll need to chase this.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi Stuart,

Thank you, but I would rather know the best number to call at BT to solve this problem? I want to call, speak to someone, and have the problem fixed while I am on the phone. I think that is a reasonable request after 8 attempts and 3 weeks.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @mcman, if you want to call then you would need to call 0800 800 150. It's unlikely that it will be resolved on the call as the request to correct the email address would have to be forwarded to Now TV to be completed. 
This may already be requested and you can check if you have an open complaint or fault in your online account. If you do decide to accept our offer to help you with this just reply back to Stuart with the information he requested and we'll be happy to help.

thanks

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

OK, thanks both of you for the offer which I will take up if I do not get this resolved. I have now submitted the request and details through the complaint section and will try that way so I can see the progress. I have no complaints about BT staff I spoke to, they genuinely seem helpful and polite, something is very wrong with the ordering system or communications though. I guess the challenging times could be playing a part.