cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kimbrich6
Contributor
Message 51 of 84

Re: New BT TV app today

I ordered the extra app before lunch today. How long does it take to activate? The order has gone through. It lets me log in on my Samsung TV but when I click a channel it states I need extra app. Which is already on my account.........
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 52 of 84

Hi @Kimbrich6

Your order will need to complete to allow large screen viewing. You can check your order status by using track my order or by having a chat with the online team.

BT Online Chat

BT Track My Order

0 Ratings
Kimbrich6
Contributor
Message 53 of 84

Yeah I spoke to them earlier. Said it had all gone through. Only advice they could give was wait 24hrs
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 54 of 84

@Kimbrich6

You could try signing out of the app and back in, see if it prods an update 

0 Ratings
Kimbrich6
Contributor
Message 55 of 84

Just give it a go. Just saying the same thing. Checked the order tracking as well. It's completed and app extra has been added.
0 Ratings
Kimbrich6
Contributor
Message 56 of 84

Finally just started working. Wish BT would upgrade there systems. It's everytime I change my package I get problems
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 57 of 84

@Kimbrich6

Glad its finally working, the app works well on the large screen! As for BT's internal systems... well lol

It's a good week for BT TV with the new TV apps and Amazon Prime joining the on demand players... 

0 Ratings
Kimbrich6
Contributor
Message 58 of 84

I noticed on my confirmation email it says you can use a fire TV box to view on a large screen. Does that mean an app for fire TV is coming?
0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 59 of 84

Do you mean prime ?

0 Ratings
Kimbrich6
Contributor
Message 60 of 84

No it's states specifically about BT TV app extra. "use it on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung Smart TVs and Google Chromecast".
0 Ratings